Pain in both ears
My right ear started paining yesterday evening. Pain stopped by midnight. The left ear is now in pain from today morning. I took Dewax drops as my medical shop owning uncle said it might be due to my drive in cold weather. Is he correct? Or should I consult an ENT specialist?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Ofcourse you should consult a good ENT Specialist near you...............................................................
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

if pain severe then you need to consult nearby ENT specialist. dewax drops are used for softening hard wax and not useful if there is any other type of infection