Pain in back side of shoulder blade
Hi, My father, 62 years is diabetic. From the last 1 month he is having pain in the back side of the shoulder blade on his left arm. He has taken OTC pain killers, but that did not help much.

Can be muscular pain secondary to prolonged holding of mobile and or any other activities involving the shoulder (driving, laptop etc.)
work in ergonomic manner and appropriate stretching exercises
Hello Practo User, Don't neglect his problem. Please consult a Orthopaedic doctor as soon as possible. Earlier treatment.. better results.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
This may be frozen shoulder: 1. Diabetes control is must.(fbs-70-110mg/dl). 2. Pendulum and Range of movements exercises of shoulder to be done. 3. Moist hot compression 5 minutes, thrice daily.for 3 weeks. 4. Consider intrarticular injection of depomedrol if pain does not permit exercise. 5. Review at 3 weeks/SOS .