Pain in back head

Hello Dr i have pain in my back head for the past one Month and also some lump growing in my forehead and also i feel so itching and paining sense. After few days the lump is gone but in my right jaw i got an sweal meanwhile got bigger and after that I took some tablets consulting with local doctor. I have also taken MRI scan and neurology dr said it's one side headache. He gave tablet for 10 days. But sweal gone and still i have pain in my back head. Pls suggest me a to which doctor i should consult and give a solution. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in back head

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well one sided headache at be due to migraine,sinusitis,refractive error eye,etc...it's better you follow up with the neurologist....I need to know about your reports to suggest you.. please consult a neurologist...without examining and the reports it's difficult to tell you...thank you