Pain in and around ear
Severe pain in and around both the ears. I have taken ear drops and a medicine named Reaction-100 SR still pain persists. What should I do now?
13 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Please cisit an ent and get it examined mam.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.