Pain during urination
Last 2 days, I had consumed very less water.Yesrerday after urination, I felt pain in the urinary pipe. The urge to urine is very frequent. Have taken Citralka. Any advice to get rid of this problem would be helpful. Thank you.

Hello there we understand your feeling and your fincern towards you health too. Burning sensation while passing urine is quiet common . For this you dont need to do anything but to drink adequate water. But then if you have any puss or blood coming through urine then you need to consult you doctor immediately for treatment if not you can manage it with tender coconut water and curd too. Thank you