Pain bw anus and tailbone

I have pain starting from just above the anus and towards tailbone. But pain does not reaches to tailbone. There is no problem in passing stool and there is no bleeding or pus whatsoever. But whenever there is any pressure in the area described above, there is severe pain. So, the pain is in sitting, walking, bending etc. Its been 5 days with this condition. Please help me in this regard.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Have you noticed any weight loss recently? Better get it checked out by a orthopedician in person. Get a x-ray done and also vit D3 and B12 levels checked out. Get adequate sun exposure daily for atleast 20 mins a day with 20 percent of body area exposed. Have lots of fruits and vegetables. Also, get it checked out. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi
Most probably you have postural pain initially now it is aggravated.. Get vitD level and vitB12 level done and share report with me.. Start Tab Mobizox 1 Tab immediately and SOS and Tab pantocid 40mg daily before breakfast for 10 days