Pain between hips
Hi 27f.iam having pain in between my hips upper starting area.(sacral)(speratipn of buttocks at the starting point)..when ever there is pressure on that area like when I sit or sleep iam getting pain in that area it's since 3 months

Osteoporosis with muscular pain.. Start med and check thyroid once. Hot compress.
8446860x370 for consultation

If you want to consult me Watsapp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
Madam does the pain radiates to any other region? Do you have a sitting Job? Is the pain same or increasing?
X-ray to be done of Sacral area
You could have coccydynia. Nothing to worry about but need to ask few questions. Consult me for further treatment