Pain below the rib area

Im experience pain below my rib area inside stomach. The part below the ribs on both sides( flesh between rib and abdomen)gets numb/cramp and im experience pain of something getting twisted inside. When i lay flat the pain immediately reduces to zero. Im not able to sit even for 5 minutes and couldn't sleep on any of the sides as the part below the rib immediately becomes numb.i able to sleep only on back resting on the bed. Kindly help me. My endoscopy result is fine and im already using pantop since 3 months but showing no improvement.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain below the rib area

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...is there any history of trauma to chest???history of any skeletal abnormalities etc....in your case pain may be due to musculoskeletal system detalied history with clinical examination is necessary to diagnose the problem... Consult nearest physician for the same they will do the needful.