Pain below spinal cod
From few days I have pain just bottom of my spinal cod... When I wake up early morning it pains, when I stand suddenly it pains .please suggest.

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

As I understood you have got low back pain, there is nothing called bottom of spinal cord. you must be having back stiffness,consult orthopedic surgeon ,he will suggest for physiotherapy it will subside
Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, pain in the bottom can be due to low back pain, coccydynia etc.  Low back pain can be treated with physiotherapy if you don't have anything abnormal on  X rays and neurology. Coccydynia is pain in the tip of your tail bone which requires releif of pressure on that region or a steroid injection with or without manipulation. Please consult a Orthopaedic surgeon