Pain below ribs
Hi doctor , I have pain below my ribs n whenever I laugh , run n take a deep breath , I feel pain . I have also consulted general physician n he said its stone either in my kidney or in uretus . so does its really a stone ? Bcoz I searched in net n I find that if there is stone in kidney then one feel pain in urine ,

Dr. Tanoy Bose
General Physician 13 yrs exp Kolkata

This symptom is classical of pleural inflammation. The pain is usually sharp and stabbing often catches the breath when taken deeply. Most of the cases of pleural inflammation are non specific viral. Take Indomethacin 25mg thrice daily after food if not contra indicated along with an antacid for 5 days. An x ray help. If you are having fever of any grade, then please get a thorough consultant.