Pain below knee

I go for jogging on regular basis. But from few month I am facing pain below knee. When I start jogging I fill lot of pressure on bone and if I continue the pressure changes to pain. Then I have to stop jogging for 2 3 week. I also had an x-ray but nothing came in it. Is there any exercise to avoid this pain.

Dr. Deepak Sikka (PT)
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Delhi

There are no. Of reasons for knee pain so in ur case it's better to visit a physio clinic for proper diagnosis.
Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Hi thanks for question, knee pain can be due to no. Of reasons,in your case it can be due to strain, improper shoe, lack of warm up or patellar syndrome. Plz visit clinic to find out exact cause of pain. For more info visit www.proactivephysio.in
Vishav Gaurav
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Delhi
Hi , There are so many reasons of knee pain but   your symptom shows it can be due to shin pain. Shin pain is happen due to improper muscle action,its a inflammatory condition..but we have to rule out with the proper diagnosis..you can contact me through email (Vishav.gaurav869@gmail.com).