Pain at the back of eye and head
I have acute pain at the back of eye and head sometimes in one eye amd sometimes in both eyes 3-4 times during the day. went to the eye specialist she did OCT, CCT and tonometry.eye pressure was 23 in both eyes and OCT, CCT reports were ok.She ruled out glaucoma. In the report it was mentioned  peripheral cresent (+) in both eyes. Doctor recommended annual eye examination. What could be the reason of extreme pain?

Acute pain is due to strain I think. Annual eye check enough. Physician, ENT and Neurologist consultation adviced.
Physician, ENT and Neurologist consultation adviced.