Pain arm shoulder
I am experencing very sevear pain in my right shoulder and arm , my arm does not rotate properly as my other arm . Pain is all the time.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Shoulder Advice... Regular Stretching of Shoulder Muscles. Warm up and cool down is a must. Hot fomentation.
Hi there I understand your concern...There are many reasons for symptoms include rotator cuff injury,rotator cuff tendinitis,bursitis,reffered pain due to cervical issues,arthritis etc...I would suggest you to consult nearest orthopedic surgeon for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.