Pain and swelling due to injury
Yesterday (6 pm)I sustained an injury to my lumbar spine when I hit the corner of a wooden post. The pain was 7/10, but I had no nausea/vomiting, tingling, or loss of movement or feeling. The pain faded within an hour or so, down to a 2 or 3/10. However, my brother pocked me there a few times, and swelling increased and pain increased to 5/10. I applied ice and witchhazel, and took ibuprofen. This helped, pain went down to 4. Today I still have some swelling and pain 3/10, and have been taking ibuprofen, but have trouble finding a comfortable position and still feel discomfort. Should I consult my physician or let it heal on its own?

U should continue the same management ...only get a x-ray lumbar spine to rule out any hairline fracture