Head Injury(Swelling)

My brother fell in bathroom and his head got Swelling. His neck part also paining. To which doctor should I take him?
views-icons 18 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Head Injury(Swelling)

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope he is not in too much pain. Is he facing any symptoms like vomiting or dizziness or just pain and lump? You can take him to a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. If specialist is needed, the general physician will suggest you. But as it is, if he is not having any symptoms, he can consult a general physician. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?