Head Injury(Swelling)
My brother fell in bathroom and his head got Swelling. His neck part also paining. To which doctor should I take him?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope he is not in too much pain. Is he facing any symptoms like vomiting or dizziness or just pain and lump? You can take him to a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. If specialist is needed, the general physician will suggest you. But as it is, if he is not having any symptoms, he can consult a general physician. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.