Pain and discomfort in neck
When I woke up in the morning I experienced pain around right eye when blinking the eye.There is some tightness when I blink eye around the eyebrows.When I touch the skin I feel burning sensation.The pain is on right side of face and head.My right side of neck (Base of skull) is also paining.My shoulder is paining.But exactly I cannot figure out where the pain is.Sometime pain spreads to my right head also. What is causing this ?

This could be cervical pain or trigeminal neuralgia...start with Tb oxcarbamazepine 200 BD...see if the intensity decreases..