Pain and burning

I have been experiencing the following symptoms since last 3 weeks. 1. Burning and pain while passing urine 2. Secretion of cloudy white liquid 3. Pain while erection (no pain in normal condition) 4. Pain and burning while ejaculation (I could only ejaculate once, due to pain I don't go for it any more) There is no fever. I have consulted two general physicians. Both gave me the antibiotics. Second doctor even put me on double antibiotic dose but nothing worked. I still have all the above mentioned symptoms. I feel the pain in the lower center part of the penis where I can feel urethra tube running through the penis. Is it UTI, urethral syndrome or something else? Why none of these antibiotics worked? What could be the problem? Should I consult an urologist? or continue the antibiotics for more time?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain and burning

Dr. Sanjay Erande Pune | Sexologist
Symptoms reflecting UTI. But reason behind UTI should be diagnosed, for that you should do USG of (Abdomen &Pelvis ) first then start the ayurvedic medicines for that,consult a ayurvedic physician. For recurrent uti, calculi, cystitis you should prefer ayurvedic treatment.