Penis pain & burning sens

I have been having fluctuating burning sensation during peeing for the past 3 weeks. And when I pressed and examined the penis once or twice, there's an inner pain sensation towards the tip of it. Could you say what the reason might be?

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis pain & burning sens

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern... It may be due to urinary tract infection....Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection.....Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria....Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.... Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate....if no improvements Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.