Are these symptoms of som

I had protected varginal sex and unprotected oral sex with someone who has very high chances of having STDs on 8th Oct. two day after that I got fungal infection on left of my penis, doctor recommended onabet and abzorb. burning reduced. After 3 days, around 10 very thin skin marks like acrochordon appeared around my penis (picture attached). Day later I got one ulcer in my mouth. For past 2 weeks I am facing following problems Cough and cold (could be because of change in weather) Little burning below left testical, near nerve. Little fever Hot urine (have observed on two different days, could be because of fever) Dry lips (could be because of change in weather) Pain in area between left leg and penis Today I am having pain in nerve which is on lower side of penis, I think in nerve which carries urine Are these symptoms of some STD. Please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Are these symptoms of som

Hi Yes, These are likely to be due to Herpes or Chancroid . I suggest you to get yourself tested for herpes( IgG and IgM for HSV 1 and 2, and a slide test for haemophilus ducreyi Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa