Pain after rct
Hi I've been experiencing slight pain in my root canaled tooth today. Pain occurs only when I apply pressure to it with my own teeth. Is this a sign of failed rct or is it happening due to the after effects of rct or one of the seal of canal is broken? My obturation happened in September.

Hi there are chances of re-infection even for Rct treated tooth. Or If u have got done crown for Rct treated tooth, there might be high points wbich might be leading to pain.. Either way have to check clinically and radiographically.
visit dentist to get it checked clinically and radiographically