OverWeight
Hi I am planning to get Mesotherapy done for weight and fat loss around my stomach and hip area...please advice about the cost of the procedure and its long term side effects Regards Deepali

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Mesotherapy is injections of combination of active ingredients like vitamins and amino acids into target area. It will help you reduce fat content of a small localised areas but not in weight loss. It's main intention is body contouring. Cost depends on the ingredients being used and who is doing it. Allergic reaction to some of the content may occur as side effect. Many dermatologists have seen encouraging results but It is not yet approved by FDA. More studies are required to establish the complete safety of these treatments. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic Pune www.eternisclinic.com