Mesotherapy & Hair Regrow
Hi.. I am have stage 1 of ADA and usin g Morr F 5% along with Adgain Capsules and Keraglo tablets. Just started Mesotherapy too. Dr. Suggested to have the mesotherapy couple of times for 3 months. Just finished first one. The Dermatologist told me that it will increase hair density and regrow the lost hair again. Just worried how much time it will take to show results and regrowth with increased density.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Any hair treatment including tablets or lotions would take several weeks to three or for months to start showing some results. Hair grow slowly and they grow according to a life cycle which has different timed phases. Thus it takes time for one to appreciate results. Hope this answers your query. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.