Overthinking

I am 23 year old and was leading quite a normal life but since past one month every small thing makes me scared that it will cause some infection leading to my death. I think and search irrational things and about illness which makes me more si ck. If I post pics I feel someone will use against me. I am not able to concentrate on other things.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi,  it is definitely not normal if u hv a feeling like this. At the same time for every new behaviour there is a resin behind it. As it is just a month back,  Pl do introspect yourself for the past experience and figure out the reason. Otherwise I feel u better  consult a Psychologist who would be able to help.u out.
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 13 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, Since you have developed these symptoms only in the past 1 month, find out if there is anything related happened very recently in your close circle. Before it gets worsened, please get help. Feel free to contact me for any further help. Wishes
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, from the brief description that you have provided here it seems that you have developed health and illness related anxiety and irrational beliefs. A comprehensive assessment to understand your problems and mental health status is required. I would urge you to seek a consultation with a psychiatrist near you at the earliest. A correct diagnosis and further management will help you get back to a healthy life and thinking... Hope this helps you...
Dr. Priyanka Yadav
Addiction Psychiatrist 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Dear User You are suffering from a kind of anxiety disorder and hypochondriacal concerns. Consult a psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and treatment as it's clearly distressing you.