Overthinking
Hi my problem is that I think a lot. A week back i was watching porn and I accidentally switched on homosexual video and later fantasized about it. Does that mean I am bisexual. Plz help. Coz i constantly keep thinking about that only. I think a lot in each and every situation. Overthinking is happening since the last few months. I try not to think about it but I end up thinking not about this topic but many other things. Please help as it is affecting my mental health too.

Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 3 yrs exp Udupi
Overthinking and fascination to strange things is a marker of underlying anxiety.It needs to be corrected.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
this seems to be an issue of anxiety, change your thoughts in a constructive manner and divert your mind. visit a psychologist in your area and seek guidance. take care
Dr. Akshata Bhat
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Overthinking is associated with anxiety. There is a tendency to amplify the problem out of proportion, or attribute undue importance to something. Fantasizing about a homosexual erotic video does not necessarily mean you are homosexual or bisexual. Many people experience such fascination. Having a preference for a partner in all aspects: sexual attraction, compatibility,emotional connection, etc determines your sexual tendency. One isolated event does not necessarily mean anything. I am unclear why you are taking tentex royale and confido.
Learn to engage yourself in some enjoyable activity. Spend more time with your friends and family. Involve yourself deeper into your work or studies. Keep your mind busy. Try meditation, yoga and deep breathing; these will help you relax.
If you begin to feel suicidal or hopeless, consult a psychiatrist immediately.