Over masturbation

I used to masturbate alot...I Now Feel Very Weak...Im Having Joint Pains Im Taking Calcium Tabs....still not feeling well...unable to lift even a 5kg thing hands start paining immediately...Lower back pain and lower ab pain sometimes..I feel my bones are very weak.... Now I Have Stopped It Bt Semen Leakage And nightfall is making me more weak plz help

Hi..... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...