Over masturbation

I am 18 and I have been masturbating since 5 years. From about 1-2 years I am having really bad headaches and due to those headaches I am finding it quite difficult to study and I don't want that. Also I am experiencing gastric problems and my penis has bent a little bit and white substance appears after i get an erect

Doctor Answers (1) on Over masturbation

Masturbation is normal process if one does it or if somebody does not.So do not consider it abnormal.but if you are addicted to it and do it compulsively then it is a problem.so in any other compulsive behaviour the way it is treated we need to see it.like focussing on sports or hobbies,developing healthy relationships so all this will help.try to develop hobby. Now the symptoms of headache or gastric symptoms are common especially in India where people think masturbation is shameful or guilty. You can consider homeopathy which will reduce these symptoms. Size of penis or shape of penis not related to masturbation.on average in Indian males penises do have angle towards left or right.it's normal.white substance if around the tip of penis then its normal secretion to maintain the skin healthy.if its from the opening then its prostatic fluid which is normal during sexual excitation. So absolutely stay free and healthy relax but do reduce the frequency and focus on something productive or creative.