Over masturbation
Dr. I was masturbating since 2 years but after 2 years i stopped it completely and now i have many visible veins on my penis and also my penis size get decreased by 2 inches. And i have lost my penis sensitivity. So, Please tell me dr what to do .

Dr. Aditya Gupta
Sexologist 4 yrs exp Haridwar

Masturbation doesn't causes weakness or sexual dysfunction contrary to popular belief. Its only your perception that penis size has decreased its not real. Its all because of the guilt and anxiety associated with masturbation due to cultural beliefs. So just relax and maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly.