Osteoporosis
Which foods to take and avoid? I have got bone density test. It came in negative.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Have foods that are high in calcium. Dairy products are a great source of calcium. But just this much won't be sufficient. Tab. Supracal pro once a day after food for 3 months. Tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks and getting 20 minutes of sun exposure on 20 percent body surface area before 1 would be good. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hello...... Osteoporosis is a disease that results from bone loss, or the loss of bone density and tissue...have dairy products such as low-fat and non-fat milk, yogurt and cheese... Vitamin d supplement is essential for bone growth.. Also exercise daily, it strengthens bone...