Orthopaedic
My left heel has a spur developed and that's why i have a lot of pain in my left heel. I has got confirmed it by x-ray. Some doc say that there is no treatment by medicine. Is there any cure for that. Also my knee has a sound when I bend my knee. I am house wife and a working lady. Plz tell me what should I do?

Dr. Sahil Tahsildar (PT)
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Thane

Hello For heel spur there is conservative treatment, you can take 7 to 10 sessions of ultrasound therapy, practice contrast bath( i.e put your feet in hot water for 3 minutes and then in ice cold water for 2 minutes) for 15 minutes, use silicone insoles, stretch your toes, this should help to relive your pain Hope I answer the question Regards
Dr. Palak Mehta
Spine and Pain Specialist 9 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Nowadays injection of Platelet Rich plasma (PRP) at spur side is found useful for spur n related heel pain problems