Oral Sex and HIV

I am 22 year old boy. It was 7 months ago when I was out of India. it was all fun and games until a man double my age went too friendly and as he went on to his knees and went ahead and took my male genital organ in his mouth . it went on for around for 15 minutes. After that incident i am very worried about my sexual health, specially for HIV. I immediately quit the job and changed my Continent. but that incident still has left a mark on my overall personality. Please tell me doctor if there are any chances of getting an HIV from Some one who took my genital in his mouth. i didnt do anything apart from leaving the room as soon as i can.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, pls do not worry about HIV as there r very less chances n u can get ur self check by doing test. But about emotional trauma u should deal with it n try to forget about it as soon as possible as otherwise will effect ur future sexual encounters.