HIV Aids through oral sex
Can I get affected with HIV Aids if a Hiv positive woman performs/giving oral on me? And are the possible ways of std transmission?

Hello.....oral sex don't cause AIDS in uninfected person as HIV is not spread through saliva... Others like infectious mononucleosis( kissing disease) spread through saliva ... HIV and hepatitis B Virus (HBV) are blood-borne and sexually-transmitted infections that have been found in the saliva. Despite the presence of HIV in saliva, there have never been any reports of HIV transmissionvia this route.