Operation for -16 sight
Hello I am having -16 eye sight ,what kind of operation is suitable for me ? Am I eligible for LASIK ? please explain me in detail ,thank u

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello I am sorry but LASIK is not good option for you only option is ICL (phakic IOL)
Dr. Susheel Deshmukh
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 12 yrs exp Mumbai

-16D is not correctable by LASIK. You need to consider ICL. Here a thin COLLAMER LENS is implanted inside the eye permanently. Please get a detailed evaluation of your eyes to study the feasibility of ICL
Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Surat
For you I would suggest ICL if all parameters are within normal limits.
Hello there...... LASIK surgery is most appropriate for people who have a moderate degree of refractive error.... A good surgical outcome depends on careful evaluation of your eyes before the surgery..... Your results depend on your specific refractive error and other factors. People with a low grade of nearsightedness tend to have the most success with refractive surgery......