Operated for squint
I had been operated for squint on 15 aug in chandigarh afterwards i have to cone to mumbai now the problem is the redness in eye is not gone till now and my eye looks bit smaller than other eye how much time it will take to get fine and can u suggest me eye specalist in mumbai to get appointment on sat or sun

Dr. Ryan DSouza
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Redness of the eyes could persist between several weeks to months following squint surgery. please see any qualified eye specialist to continue your follow up in Mumbai. You could ask your primary surgeon to refer you to a colleague in Mumbai with whom he could co-ordinate and chart a future course of action. Wishing you the very best.