One sided Headache
I have a headache problem for last 5-6 years. Pain generally occurs when I am in starvation, severe light and sound. Pain in generally one sided and when in pain just dont like doing this and only darkness helps. General physician told couple of years ago that it is migraine and I take Naxdom 500 when pain comes. Now it is hampering my daily life. I am worried that is it really migraine?? Pain is just unbearable. Also generally felt nausea when in pain. I can predict the pain but cant restrict.

Looks like primary headache disorder like Migraine..many new and upgraded medication has arrived to treat such condition. Do consult . Will need to upgrade the medication.

Yes, it is most likely migraine.
you need to start a daily treatment - migraine prophylaxis.
avoid triggers.