One side throat
For last few months, whenever I swallow , I feel like I am swalloing from only left side of my throat. At the same time, I also felt below symptoms and they are persisiting. 1.irritation of left side neck. 2.Tight left neck. 3.left cheek feels smaller than right. 4.Left cheeck feels like it is below. 5.Left eye smaller than right Could you please help

To diagnose it properly u should get a thorough consultation online or physically. Because the history is of long duration, you may need some investigations like video Laryngo-pharyngoscopy.

If you are located in Bangalore, please come down to my clinic Y S Desai Specialty Healthcare at Basaveshwaranagar for a proper clinical assessment of your Head & Neck region.
Use Practo to fix up an in-clinic appointment to meet me at my clinic.
Please visit an ENT urgently. For a complete cranial nerve examination. And complete ENT examination including nasolaryngoscopy. Whether there is any type of nerve weakness needs to be diagnosed. As per your history. You will have to physically go to a doctor