Ocd and depression

I am feeling low from the past few days. I start crying on small issues and i feel that from a very long time that i have developed ocd as well.

Dr. Sunil K Arora
Counselling Psychologist 19 yrs exp Saharanpur

Hi,OCD ,as such has become such a simple thing these days that every second patient is self diagnosing the disorder on the basis of the simple questionnaires available at web.But dear ,remember that most of the psychological symptoms are normally misleading.A cluster of disorder may have the common symptoms. So before saying or labelling yourself with the tag,OCD ,It would be a great idea to have your thorough psychological assessment done by a qualified psychologist ..and then a psycho behaviour therapist may guide you through.Best of luck.

Hi..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms..... Consult Psychiatrist.....
Dr. Arnab Ghosh Hajra
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
OCD and depression are very commonly found together. Medications wl definitely help u. But dont delay. Best wishes.
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello dear, OCD and depression are diagnosed best by a trained clinician(psychiatrist or psychologist), so I would suggest you urgently consult one. Also know that both are treatable with medications and/or structured, scientific therapies like cognitive behavior therapy amongst others The more you delay help seeking, the symptoms are likely to aggravate. Hence I suggest you seek a consultation asap and get moving on the road to recovery. Good luck!