Occlusion & missing tooth

I have severe occlusion and gaps between my teeth due to missing tooth. I had been advised to wear dental braces or aligners. Could you kindly let me know the cost of treatment involving dental aligners and possible tooth implants in Delhi?

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

No logical suggestion can be given to you without a proper clinical examination and having a look at the xrays..... treatment cost, whether it is for braces or implants, will vary from dentist to dentist..... so you need to make a visit to your dentist for the options available in your case along with their cost.... Regards.....
Dr. Ankit Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Delhi

Dear Practo User, As of the cost is concerned, Orthodontic treatment costs about 25-45 thousand, based on the treatment modality. Dental Implants costs anything between 20-45 thousand based on the implants used. Regards, Dr Ankit Jain Arham Dental Care Delhi
There is no word as severe occlusion. . second thing without knowing which tooth is missing. ... and condition of your present teeth no conclusion can be drawn. ... rest implants will cost you around 25k-35k but I am not able to make out anything valuable advice to you. .With the information available here. Please visit a good dentist nearby. .. thanking you