Obesity... Need to weight

Hello Doctor, thank you for giving a platform to ask freely with no hesitation. I am obese need to lose 25 kgs on a minimum note. Trying hard from past 1 year but no positive results.due to. Y weight issue other medical problems are cropping up like Gastric issue, migraine, back ache, fatigue, loss of metabolism and stamina and other minor. My wedding is almost near January and before that I wish to lose a major portion of my goal. I am a vegetarian. I work in Corporate and have a sedentary lifestyle i.e. I keep on sitting while working. For activities I tried on zumba, dance Workouts, surya namaskar but I realized until I don't follow a proper diet this won't avail results. So please suggest what should I do?? I briefed you with my overall issue. If you have any queries further you can mail me. I would be very grateful to you, if you could provide me a guidance.!!

Doctor Answers (1) on Obesity... Need to weight

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your can also include green will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you