Obesity issue
I want to loose my weight.can you suggest any medicines?that would help me a lot . thanks in advance

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi welcome - There is no specific medicine for weight loss rather some commercial supplements have tremendous side effects for health in future. I advice go through by well planned low calorie diet & some basic free hand exercises can be done or managed even at home. Avoid - Too much rice,ghee ,butter, cheese, all cream,fried, fast,junk, out side all foods /meals. also all trans fats, Better you have some low calorie meals can carry tiffin pack from home to you office as this is the common problems for IT people of foods habits. Better you can go a personilsed diet chart locally by an good Dieitian.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U require 22 KGS weight loss ratherbthan medications prefer natural methods.it will be for long term and no bounce back and no side effects. I can help with 4-5 KGS wieght loss in month in natural way with diet and exercise only
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Loose weight from medicine is not the option for long term weight management. Follow diet n weight management programme
Dr. Maruthesh Gowda
Bariatric Surgeon 13 yrs exp Bangalore
For medicines you should see the doctor as it is not safe to prescribe over net. Medicines also have side effects so you need to careful. Diet control and exercise should be your first option, failing of which you can consider medicines