Obesity.diet and exercise

Height 5 feet 9 inch ..weight 99kg male.. Problems- frequent kidney stones formation, presently 3 stones in kidneys., No consumption of junk food..on medications for stones ayurvediv.Want to know a diet and exercise plan to follow.. gym is a better option ..kindly suggest some diet and exercises especially chest fat.
views-icons 44 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Obesity.diet and exercise

Ms. Sadia Sana Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
See keep your diet very simple. Its not that u should avoid milk completely. But I have 1 remedy for you. Whenever you are taking iron and vitamin c rich foods. Don't take calcium containing foods at that same time or in a hour or 2. As vitamin c hinders calcium absorption and promotes iron absorption. When iron and calcium foods are taken in same time, both fight for enzymes for getting itself absorbed, in that fight chemical reactions take place in body and stone formation occurs. Yes I can help you with satisfying diet. But want to know exactly what medicines you are taking and how is your diet and lifestyle habits. Are you also eager to loose weight? Whatever is your further query, drop me msg personally. You can even take call appointment through practo appointments
Ms. Rashmi Sharma Faridabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
More of liquids introduce into your diet. Avoid milk and green leafy veg. Take daal in a soupy form. Eat light vegetables in a dinner. Take watermelon once in a day.