Obese, hashimoto thyroidi
I am overweight since 6-7 years now. Was diagnosed with hashimotos thyroiditis, haven't been able to monitor my weight since. Need proper diet chart to help me reduce without too much workout because I'm a student and don't get that much time.

Ms. Dt. Itu Chhabra
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, for detailed diet chart you can book an appointment. By the time you can Stick to the rules and you will definitely loose weight. #Cut back on sugars and starches. #Eat protein, good fat and vegetables. #Lift weights 3times per week rest days you can go for 30 mins brisk walk. #Drink more water #Choose small meals. #Use small plates. #Take good sleep.