Nutrition lacking

Hi doctor Now a days I'm feeling so tired and restless. And before 1yr I have anemia and it got cured now. But after tat I can't eat properly. Seeing Rice I Don like tat I Don know. And for tired war I have to do

Doctor Answers (1) on Nutrition lacking

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...i advise you to take daily egg, the egg white is rich in protein and the yellow portion is rich in cholesterol,if you are a non vegetarian consuming weekly twice meat is a good option....try to include diary products like panner, cheese, ghee, butter,shirkand in your diet...try to include foods like avocado,banana,peanut butter,potatoes,prawns etc. Try to include fish,carrots,sprouts,chicken in your diet which contributes to vitamins and proteins....Some times certain GE infection can lead to malnutrition, so getting rid of it will itself improve your weight. Hormonal imbalance can also be a cause, taking that supplements can improve the weight.. consult a physician for further management