Nutrition book
Dr tell me the best book for food science and nutrition and the book also tells about the quantities of protein vitamins and minerals in it too. So its beneficial for me

Dr. Tejender Kaur
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi . If you are a student I can help you with many book. In case you are planning to get in weight loss by reading books and self deiting, that can be problematic becos it's not only nutrition but along side you need to study food biochemistry~ food microbilogy~ recommended allowances at each stage of life and physiology and anatomy and combine the same with food science and nutriin in order to get a healthy weight loss. Kindly consult me at http://ghkritediet.zest.md or leave a mail at ghk.ritediet@gmail I believe in healthy weight loss through healthy lifestyle and regular physical activity plan.