Numbness in right palm and fingers
Since about 3 months I was facing numbness and tingling in both my wrists whenever I use my phone (I am a leftie) or drive my car. After a 10 day vacation without much phone usage or driving the numbness went away. But as soon as I returned to normal schedule it has come back. Affected areas are right part of the right wrist, index middle and part of ring finger of right hand, I cannot press anything with my left index finger it has become totally strengthless. The other 3 fingers mentioned above feel swollen and numb with no sensation. Left side of right palm is also numb. Numbness increases in both hands at night. I have a desk job and use a laptop in office all day. Are these early signs of carpel tunnel syndrome? What can I do to relieve myself of these symptoms and what is the root cause? Please help..

Hi As per my point of view depend on your complain ,you are suffering from cervical spondylosis with nerve compression. First do M.R.I Than you can consult physiotherapist and start taking treatment,you feel better.

Palm numbness treatment Numbness in pointer finger tip