Numbness and pain
Hii doctors, I am having numbness and pain in right hand finger. Its paining during twisting like while opening cap of bottles etc, please suggest me what to do Thanks.

Hello I need to examine you as in to see where exactly is the numbness you are facing.... it might be due to any sort of neuropathy which might be peripheral are due to cervical spine related it's better you Consulting orthopedician once and get examined thank you
Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

It could be due to cervical spondylosis.  Consult with an orthopedician

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can take a tab. Myospaz-th twice a day after food for 3 days. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  If it still persists, get it checked out by a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  He will help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Need to screen cervical spine for spondylitis and also rule out carpal tunnel syndrome