Not pregnant
Trying to get pregnant from past 4 months..but no go.. Please let me know what needs to be done to get pregnant immediately

Hello, You should try for at least 1 year to conceive naturally. If you still do not conceive then consult an infertility specialist and get yourself and your partner tested for infertility. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. We are a network of 14 clinics located across India and Nepal. My clinic offers varied fertility treatments and services to help you fulfill your parenthood dreams. You can also share your contact details to reach you.
StArt tab folic acid and Do intercourse on d11 to d16 of the month counting as start of the period as first day of period do this method for min 3months if pregnancy does not happen then consult a doctor
Hi How long have you been married Are you aware of fertile periods Hope you have regular periods (28-32) day cycle If so try to have sex between 10-20 th days of your periods Try this for couple of months If no success meet a gynaecologist for further evaluation

Getting pregnant after yasmin Fertile days to get pregnant Can you get pregnant from rubbing together