Not having food
Hi, I have a kid with 3 yrs old. He is not having food properly. He dont like to have meals at all.. He likes to have only tiffin items. Is it OK if he take very less amount of meals. He is not taking any new food and fruits also. Please suggest me what i can do?

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello this is the most common problem faced by the parents who have children amongst this age group....just dont force them when ever they feel hungry dey will have food....its okay to give the food items what they like....give milk products Fruits and vegetables consult dietitian and paediatrician for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps you.

Food items having protein Food items to be taken during pregnancy Food for a 10 month old