Not getting mental peace

I m working in mnc company...but from last 15 days i can not concentrate on my work more preciously my willing power has been gone because of not getting promotion and increment. I am very hard woking person and able to take huge responsibilities. ...what to do ...plz suggest how to overcome from this problem...

Doctor Answers (2) on Not getting mental peace

Dr. Amit Sharma Ghaziabad | Counselling Psychologist
This is all about control. Feeling of Not getting acknowledge is controlling you from few weeks. To be in control of situation you first would like to have a clear mind. If you choose, start with positive self talk and affirmations. Remember that you were hired because of your own abilities just list all of them. Start some morning walk and breathing exercises. That may help you to regain your positivity. As they say the things that won't kill you make you strong. May be this disappointment can be a platform for enhancing your abilities.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... That means you were normal 15 days back ..lost concentration in 15 days ,you are worried about something .. ..promotion, increment. You have taken it seriously so they are only coming to your mind while working .. Try to get rid of those thoughts .. Or change company if you feel they are doing injustice .. Or take leave and relax for some days ,everything will be fine.