Losing mental peace

Past few weeks, I feel instability in my mind. I cry on very small things.. Feel vulnerable and even think of dying. I am not very happy in my married life and professional life. I lose my mind easily these days n start thinking negative. I constantly cry for hours. I feel small things as big problems. I need to restore my mental health and peace but I don't know how. I have started hating myself and my crying, vulnerable nature.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I feel you terribly miss something which you keep expecting from the people around you. Please do consult a Psychologist and handle your current  situation and live a happy life.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to just talk it out with your husband and friends. You seem to be suffering from depression. Counselling is needed for you. Involve yourself in something or the other. Do some exercise, find a hobby. Consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.