Not getting errection and premature ejec
Iam having problem while intercourse not getting errection even if happens not good for penetration.also facing premature ejaculation

Erectile dysfunction and Premature ejaculation both are fully treatable. Erectile Dysfunction(E.D) Occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse and not able to penetrate. There are many factors which leads to erectile dysfunction like- low Testosterone levels, Diabetes, weakness in core muscles, low blood flow in viens of your reproductive organ, sedentary lifestyle and last but not the least high stress levels, etc. Where the male partner, unwilling reaches climax within seconds. This is as such , not a disease , and does not require any test. But It cause poor compatibility between the partners. Premature ejaculation and Erectile dysfunction can be easily managed by the following measures: 1. Proper counselling 2. Exercises and techniques 3. Ayurvedic medicines It can be easily treatable within 3-4 weeks. Due to lack of knowledge and poor guidance most of the men are not able to handle Don't worry I can treat you positively. You can consult with Dr. Yuvraj Monga/Me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO share all details with me.
Excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis. Which in future leads to quick discharge or premature ejaculation, weak erection, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina, other than that whole body weakness, low memory power, hairfall, anxiety, etc. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. Medicines would be prepared and send to you through courier. For further information u can also visit www.bhuvanaarogyamhospital.com Take care
Hello, your problem of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are most commonly occurring in all ages of men, fortunately these both have high recovery rates through ayurvedic medications. I am explaining briefly about erectile dysfunction and Pre-mature ejaculation so that it takes fear out of you. In erectile dysfunction, men are not able to get or keep an erection that is sufficient to have penetrative sex. In premature ejaculation men come out very fast, men gets discharged either before penetration or immediately after penetration, they hardly get some strokes. So the female partner remains unsatisfied. This may be due to so many factors like High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Diabetes, excessive masturbation, excessive Porn watching, nerves weakness, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders, Low testosterone, tension, stress etc., These problems of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are very much treatable. I am suggesting u some ayurvedic medicines. Take Aswagandhadi churan half teaspoon in the morning & in the night. Take Capsule SHILAJIT one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night. And take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food. All the above preferably with hot milk or with water Also apply and message Shri Gopal tail on your penis three times a week for 2 to 4 minutes. Avoid junk food, oily and spicier food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 30 min a day. Start doing yoga, Pranayam, meditation, Vajroli mudra, Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 30 min a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day 2-3 dates in the morning and in the night with milk. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hi don't worry There are ways and means to over come this problem need counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private chat
share details history of masterbation sexual frequency health etc for evaluation and advice treatment
Dear Sir, As described by you above you have developed symptoms of both erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE). Let me first explain you about both in brief and how to go about on the same further - It is observed that almost all patients that suffer from erectile dysfunction also face timing issues i.e. premature ejaculation (when you don't have control over ejaculation also called early ejaculation). Premature ejaculation is when a person gets a discharge in 1 minute or less after penetration or any other sexual activity.  PE might not be a cause for your worry. It can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. But if it happens often and causes problems like you fail to get another erection then it's time to see a sexologist. Since an erection goes away after ejaculation, it is difficult to know if the problem is Premature ejaculation or Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction should be treated first. Premature ejaculation may not be a problem once the ED is treated.
For permanent cure for erectile dysfunction (ED) and Premature Ejaculation (PE), book an appointment with us either online through a video consult or your most welcome to meet us at our clinic with all necessary precautions.
Don’t take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.
Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation both are fully treatable. ED is a very complicated medical problem and requires primary investigation, evaluation of hormonal profile , diabetes / thyroid status , Vitamins D3 and B12 status etc . Followed by proper and continuous medical treatment in combination with specific exercises for your core muscles, backed up with a customized diet plan to fulfill your sexual activity and pleasure. Get your following tests done Testosterone total, Testosterone free, Andrology panel (LH,FSH,PRL), Thyroid profile, Hba1c, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron And share your reports contact me directly. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/erectile-dysfunction.html